Sunday 30 January 2011

The worst (and the best) is behind us!

We did it. Three days of filming, dozens of extras, hours of tape to sift through. The best part? I know I captured everything I'll need.

Big thanks again to all my volunteer crew, audience extras, CCAD staff and students, Rachel Meek, the Evening Gazette, Tyne-Tees news, TFM Radio, Writers Block NE and especially to Neil Bates of the Regent Cinema, Redcar.

I still require shots inside the projection booth and a little extra outside but for what I needed my extras for, that is in the bag!

Still, I can't relax yet, there's a coursework deadline midweek and another film project lined up for next Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I can do it, nothing can stop me; man-flu tried, technology tried, the elements tried. Well I'm still here and I got my footage, so clear a path - I'm going to Hollywood!

No comments:

Post a Comment